Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Autumn! We're Back!

There's a chill in the air, and Autumn has begun its gentle arrival! It's my favorite time of the year, and I love the crisp, coolness of a beautiful sunny Fall day. It's a little taste of Heaven.

It's been a great Summer, and I took some time away from blogging. I can't believe how much Ibes has grown in such a short time. He's 18 months old now, and has somehow gone from baby to little boy!


 
 
His life revolves around tractors, playing outside, and trying new foods. He's running and clapping and has a few words down. He can say "Dada" and "Bum" (his word for Mama), "Pops" for Grandma and/or Grandpa, "Tractor," "Truck," "Cracker," "No," "Eye," "Hair," "Button," and a slew of animal sounds. My favorite is "Hoo!" for owl.
 
 
 
 
We'll be back soon, with some new stories and adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment