Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meet April and Ibes!

Welcome to our blog!

10 months ago, my life was changed forever. I knew that having a child would alter my world, but it's amazing how quickly I became wrapped up in this little person.

He was perfect. From the sweet baby bird fluff atop his head to his impossible tiny toenails, there was nothing I didn't love. My husband Ben and I were ecstatic over our new addition.




We made the decision to become a one-career family, and I began my new position as full-time stay-at-home Mom. It was one of the best choices we'd ever made. I am so grateful for the opportunity to spend each day with my son.




At just a few weeks old, the baby began babbling. One word that he kept saying over and over was "Ibes." Ben and I thought this nickname suited him, and it stuck. As he drifted off to sleep in his Pack 'n Play bassinette, he was christened "Ibes."




Each day with him is an adventure! I am amazed at how quickly he's growing up and all the new things he is learning to do. I don't want to forget a moment! I've journaled, taken pictures constantly, and forced myself to take in as much as my senses are able. But it's not enough!



So here were are - with our very own blog! It's a way to record, remember, and share the precious moments from each day. So come along on our adventures - there's room in the Beco backpack carrier!


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Welcome to the blogging world, April. I look forward to more posts about your adventures together. Ibes is such a cutie!

    Oh, and I've added a link to your site to my blogroll as well.

    ReplyDelete